Sunday, March 10, 2013

Accommodation #1: India House Hostel



Here I am wearing my A$AP Rocky tee in front of the first hostel I am staying at, India House. My travel buddy is pictured to my left. =D

A brief tour of India House...


The hostel cat. 

The front desk.

At the front desk there are a 3 white boards (only two are featured in this picture) that have different information about local activities. For example, one board has information about the weather and show times and locations. Another board has the food that the hostel is serving, and the final board has information about local tours that are available.


This is the living room. It is a little dark...

Here is the second half of the living room - a bit more chipper.


Here is one section of the backyard of the hostel.

I didn't take pictures of the boring parts - AKA the kitchen, bathrooms, washrooms, etc.

However, there is an above ground pool that is available for use. I didn't take a picture of you. You can use your imagination of how wonderful and clean it may or may not look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment